You’ll be fully up and running with Speak2Leads in just 2 easy steps.
[ Step 1 - Connect lead source/s ]
[ Step 2 - Set up call routing settings ]
Three ways to connect your lead sources to Speak2Leads
(1) Native integration / HTTP GET or POST
These CRMs and marketing automation platforms sync seamlessly with Speak2Leads. Click on the name of the platform to view its integration guide.
Note: The above list is not all-inclusive. Speak2Leads can be integrated with any CRM or marketing automation system that can send a real time HTTP GET or POST to Speak2Leads servers.
Dozens of lead generation apps, CRMs, and social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, HubSpot, Zoho, Google sheets) can be connected to Speak2Leads in just few clicks using Zapier.
If you’re not using any app to manage your leads, you can simply forward lead notification emails to Speak2Leads – and that’s it!
Set up your call routing settings
Log in to your Speak2Leads dashboard, and go to settings.
Next, do the following:
- Add a location and a time zone; name the location "other"
- Under nature of inquiry, choose "other"
- Select your business days and times
- Select ring type (choose “round robin” if you want the calls to be evenly distributed to your sales reps)
- Select all lead types, so you’ll get the most out of Speak2Leads
- Add your sales reps’ phone numbers. If you want all your sales reps to receive calls, make sure all phone numbers are selected (boxes are blue)
- Click save
Here's a video on how to set up basic call routing settings
Note: By using "other" as location and nature of inquiry, it will ensure that all your leads will be routed to Speak2Leads.
However, if you want to route calls based on location or nature of inquiry, let us know and we'll be more than happy to help you.
Any questions? Get in touch with us using the chat icon at the bottom right part of the screen or email us at email@example.com.